Who am I?
A lazy nerd… So it will be short :-P. I’m a Solutions Architect and team lead by day. While not a secret, I’m not sharing my employer name on this blog. The main reason is that this blog represent my idea and opinions alone.
I have been an opensource enthusiast and linux user since 2005. I’ve used many linux distributions but my favorite are Archlinux for desktop/laptop and debian for servers.
I develop a few opensource applications, you can check my repos on sourcehut or github (link below).
I also enjoy being part of the gemini space, where the focus is on text content with a small but nice community. You can also find the content of this blog (and “gemini only” posts) on my gemini capsule here: gemini://gmi.bacardi55.io.
You can also read this post about why I’m writing on this blog to understand me a bit better.
FYI, I am French and not a native English speaker, I apologize for all the grammar mistakes, misspelling and other errors :-). I write in English mainly to improve my writings.
Where to find me?
- On Mastodon: https://social.bacardi55.io/@bacardi55 and https://framapiaf.org/@bacardi55
- Via email: bac at rdi55 dot pl (GPG key: 0B97 0E9F EA6C C089 0F40 ACA2 B27C 53D0 E72D 26C0). Retrieve the key simply with
gpg --locate-key <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- On Matrix: @bacardi55:mtx.bacardi55.io
- On IRC: bacardi55 on libera, oftc or recycled
- On sourcehut: https://sr.ht/~bacardi55/
- On github: https://github.com/bacardi55/